Fulfilment Services In India
Distribution and Order Fulfillment Services
We can offer distribution services for shipments within many regions of India. These services are suitable for both e-commerce and for standard B2B distribution.
- Collection from factories across India
- We handle import shipments from pallets (LCL) to containers (FCL)
- Quality Checks
- Order picking and packing. Individual orders or bulk pallet distribution for going out to shops
- Kit building (BOM)
- Range of couriers – Next day and economy plus in certain cities same day services
- Return’s Service
Two Man Delivery Services
If you have large and bulky goods to be delivered direct to the end consumer and need to offer more than just a standard courier service to ensure good quality service and that your goods are delivered with the minimal risk of damage, then our two man service should full fill your requirements.
- Delivery directly into the room of choice
- Removal of items packaging if requested
- Installation of product and checked if working to buyers satisfaction
- Delivery Agents fully trained on how to undertake deliveries and regularly checked
Often an overlooked part of the supply chain is the return of goods from consumers and other buyers. Reverse Logistics is particularly important when dealing with e-commerce and supplying direct to consumers. When a consumer needs to return an item either because it is unwanted or broken or needs repairing have you the supplier got a process in place to handle this. We can offer a variety of services depending on requirements of the supplier.
- Supply of return shipping material
- Collection of product to be returned
- Inspection of product to determine if can go out for resale, needs to be repaired
- Repacking of product for resale
- Product repaired and repacked for resale or sent onto seconds trader
- Product damaged beyond economical repair can be disposed of via environmentally approved route or held for shipping back to original supply factory